Thats weird πŸ€”

 2o24.o4.25 



I'm probably going to get hate for this post but I don't care ! 


🀷 


Me and my momma went outside with dogs  to cover the raspberries and the green house for the night because it's supposed to frost tonight .


Everything was going fine till I heard gibberish (non english) coming from the front of our house .


Turns out it was a Muslim person talking LOUD on the phone staring at our house walking back and forth .

So I told the dogs to bark and the guy went quiet for a couple seconds then went back where I could see him . (Dogs were on the porch and could not run after him by the way) 


Yes he was across the street ,

It's just I had a weird vibe coming from him .


He was on his phone drinking out of a can , walking back and forth ! 

Wouldn't that weird you out ? 


So ,

I told Terry ,

 he went outsideband the Muslim started walking the other way and he said it looked like he was taking a picture πŸ“Έ  .


I've had that happen to me one other time before at our old place the day before the person across the street stole my garbage pail .


I will tell you this ,

If one of thoes people enters my home without me allowing them inside ,

 they won't be heard of again .


Honestly ...

Why can't the Muslims go back to there own country , 

They are not wanted here .

there kids are brats (the boys)

the adult boys are ridiculous and don't think they need to be nice to anyone , 

And also ,

They won't learn English so why even be here ? 

Just leave ! 



πŸ˜’


New cat 
She is REALLY soft 

.

Nelly wasn't to happy that we got another cat .
Hoping they get along soon tho ,
It's been a couple weeks now!


.

Jimmy-jam chilling in tinas hood 

.

Comments