⛪ Church day! ⛪

Catina #TimeHop 

Let's talk to meself some more :)

First I want to say that you can tell that I don't normally write bloggs,  I jump from one thing to another ,  but that's also how my brain works and why I couldn't focus in school.

..
Honestly I don't know what I would do without me sister,  sure we don't always get along and have our moments but that's what family does.  :)  Thank you A LOT Tiff I really appreciate what your helping me with!!

.... 
I guess today and is father's Day? I didn't know that until I woke up at four in the am because I couldn't sleep..  Anyhoo , me and Catina (my oldest)  go to church ⛪ .  She loves it,  I was thinking about getting her saved but id rather do it once she knows what it's about,  because I'm saved and id figure it would be good for her!  She is turning 9 on the 9th of July this year.  She said that its her special birthday cus its the day she's born on and it's her age?  I don't know. .  Interesting to know that that's a thing tho! 

Umm. ..
Oh yeah I've been wearing dresses now :)  ,  for church and court.  My sisters idea actually.  She told me I had to step out of my comfort zone and try something new&different!  So I'm trying it out. I don't really like showing my body I've always kept it hidden.

Around nine me and my daughter leave to go to Tim Hortons by the cop shop and I never new how bad older people are towards darker people.  It's really getting annoying to be honest,  but to make a long story short this lady moved because we sat three tables down from her because the other side of Tim Hortons was full and I am not to fond of a lot of people.  I don't know,  maybe it's nothing but this is twice this has happened on Sunday!

.. .

But I'm going to post this blogg and just make a new one once my other children comes home from there dads house :) 

Comments

🐯 Most viewed LAST month 🐼

Never will i buy dvds from amazon again!

2o24 🎊 🍾

Had to cancle my undie subscription because my neighbour's are stealing them

I messed up !

Some thoughts about christmas