IM BACK :) 2018.06.16 (me thoughts)

Okay, so i'm going to keep this simple. I know I haven't posted on here in a LONG time because i've been going threw some things but ..

 I'm gonna attempt this again!

I have a conciliar (if spelt right)  ,  and I see her every other Wednesday.  What she says seems to be helping me :)  I've been drawing more,  I've been taking pictures of myself more and I'm actually looking at people's faces when they talk to me.  So,  yeah!
  
I remember when I first met Cindy,  I wouldn't look at her,  barley talked to her (because I didn't know her or trust her)  but now, I can tell her anything ,  she's like the mom I NEVER had!  

My mom can be a bitch,  I know she's my mom and shouldn't be saying that about her but..  She shouldn't be staying with someone whom likes to cheat and lie to her.  She would rather choose a guy over her family!  Yeah.. .  Interesting I know lol. 


But ,  um..  The whole reason for me starting my blogg back up is because I kinda miss talking to myself,  haven't actually don't it in a LONG time!  


I'll talk to myself more tomarrow sence I doubt nobody reads these :)  

.......... 
Oh , By the way,  I'm doing this on my phone so that's why there's only words and not pictures! 

🐯 Most viewed LAST month 🐼

Never will i buy dvds from amazon again!

2o24 🎊 🍾

Had to cancle my undie subscription because my neighbour's are stealing them

I messed up !

Some thoughts about christmas