πŸ‘Ž court - Timmy's field trip πŸ’™


Today is going to be a stressful day ,
My kids got school and I got court 

I'm REALLY hoping this dumb c.a.s bullshit is over and done with so I can get on with my life. Like I understand I got with the wrong guy after me and my 7year boyfriend broke up but still, i'm not with him anymore so move the fuck on and leave me alone already !!!

... 
I'm not going to lie but today was straight up bullshit with court,  suposto be there at 10 am for the court case but the dumb cas lawyer pushed it to 2.30 PM so me and my sister waited all day at the fucking court building, just for them to stay involved.  I personally don't care if they are still in my life at this point but I feel like they are OVER stepping and ain't doing there jobs.  Sure I get it I have a speaking problem but that's not my fault,  my momma never got me help and I'm a lost cause because of it,  and that don't effect the way I parent.  I'm not as dumb as you think I am.  I am really observant but just don't say shit. You say your there to "help" Then start fucking helping! 

So. ..  Yeah!  That's it for today,  just had to vent a little :) 






Comments

🐯 Most viewed LAST month 🐼

Never will i buy dvds from amazon again!

2o24 🎊 🍾

Had to cancle my undie subscription because my neighbour's are stealing them

I messed up !

Some thoughts about christmas