Never will i buy dvds from amazon again!

 2o24.o1.22 


.


I don't think I'm going to buy dvds off Amazon again .


Here's why ,

I bought some TV series of shows that I used to watch on TV as a kid . 

Thought my kids would like to watch them .


The pictures at the bottom are how the one DVD came in the mail .


I wanted to contact support about it but turns out you can't .

I looked everywhere and even googled contact Amazon , 

All you can do is wright a review or send it back . 

So I wrote a one star review hoping Amazon would message me about and they haven't yet . 

(They came in the mail on Sunday the 21st AKA yesterday)


Annoyed and disappointed because in reality they ain't both worth 20bucks if it's going to come damaged !


Looks like I'm not getting the 100doller little house on the parie DVD set now .

Really wanted it because it's been SO LONG sence I've seen it on TV !








πŸ‘‹ 

Comments