The day before Christmas eve

 2o23.12.23 - [pictures at bottom]


.


Alishas hair stuff came in on Friday .

She was REALLY excited !


I asked her before she went to her dad's house for the weekend if she wanted to bring a bottle there sence i bought 2 and she said no .

I'm fine with her not brining it there it's her choice because i got them for her .


I actually found it threw a Facebook ad and did some googling with the ingredients that was in it , I guess they all are good for hair .

Well according to Google .


I also asked her if she's okay with me taking pictures to see the progress of the hair stuff I got to see if it's actually working . (If that makes sence)

And she said yeah , as long as I don't show anyone .


.


Tomorrow is Christmas eve and I got to make sure I have everything for Christmas , my dad is coming and so is a couple other people .

Kinda glad we moved into a nicer home because now I can actually invite people over .


Getting a bunch of stress pimples also because the planing of things lol πŸ˜† 



The hair stuff 


πŸŽ„ 

Comments