Raspberry & blackberries

 2o24.o3.12



I was looking outside and saw that my raspberries are growing back . 

There starting to go green .

I plucked all the old leaves off ,
going to water it tomorrow in the am when I take Luna outside .

Thinking I got to take the big raspberry and put it inside a bigger container because it's got ALOT of "suckers" that might come back this year .



.

The blackberries are coming back to life .

There also going green .

I have to find my plant scissors to take the old leafs off them and I also have to find a bigger container to put this .

Also , 
I have to try and take the other 3 plants (I think there's 3) out of this container also .



.



Kinda exciting that everything is growing back :) 



.



UPDATE : March 23ed 2o24

The snow came back really bad 

and they looked like they might of died ...

The raspberries 



πŸƒ πŸ‚ 

Comments