2o24.o1.19 - just a random blogg post about today

 2o24.o1.19 - 



Man it was cold out today .

 Froze my arss off going to school in the am and picking Isla up after school . 


.


Nelly ,
She was sitting on the couch watching TV the other day ,
Decided to take a picture .


.


Today I attempted to shovel the driveway for my mom when she comes back from work ,

Didn't end up that well .

It took me an hour and I couldn't even do it all , 

also it was still snowing so it kinda didn't matter .

But at least I tried .


.


I honestly think my neighbour's is stealing my packages I get monthly because I haven't got them in 2 months and they do take the money out . 

I did message them but they haven't messaged back .

God I hate neighbour's with a passion


Wonder if it's because I'm not a people person ? 

Who knows lmao 


.


✌️ 

Comments