Lettuce (feb 6th&7th)

 2o24.o2.o6          (an update at the bottom)



.


Last weekend when Payton and haily were over we planted some seeds and the lettuce is growing .

Well starting to sprout .


Got my light out of the garage , 

it's cold so have to wait a couple hours to use it so opend a window and placed them in it for now .


Thinking about planting some carrots again and mellons :) ,

Just have to find more dirt and wash my containers that are outside .



Oh and I also got bored ,

So decided to roll my change .

Haven't counted it yet but there's alot of nickles and dimes .


.




🪴 


Update 2o24.o2.o7


Checked the lettuce today and they got taller :) , 

moved them under my light I got a couple years ago and they seem to like it .

The lights in Timmy's room and he likes turning the light on in the am and off 

(I think he likes having responsibility)


Hoping these grow good like last years did .
Only did 2 and not a bunch like last year because they didn't all grow .

🪴 

Comments