I messed up !

 2o23.12.12


OMG ! 

So ,

this is being wrote on the computer WITHOUT spell check , 

and theres bound to be misspelled words :)


.


Around 7pm today I decided to make coffee , 

I have the coffee can beside the sugar on the counter .

I poured my cup of coffee then I went to the sugar thinking I would grab that ... 

Nope , 

I grabbed the DAMN coffee can !! 

I ended up putting coffee grinds into my coffee and Alisha saw . 

You would think she would say something to me but nope she didn't .

So ,

 I had to dump my cup out and pour new coffee into the cup and made sure I grabbed the sugar ! 



I think I need to go to bed early today .


.


Comments

🐯 Most viewed LAST month 🐼

Never will i buy dvds from amazon again!

2o24 🎊 🍾

Had to cancle my undie subscription because my neighbour's are stealing them

Some thoughts about christmas