Im annoyed πŸ˜’

 2o23.12.o8 



So ..

I don't know if it's because I dislike people or I just don't care what other people think of me , 

I got a story for you .



Today walking to get my youngest from school this car was backing out when there was a shit tone of traffic , 

decides to wait on the sidewalk . 

She saw me , 

and I started walking slower to give her time to back out but no ...

Her dumb ass just stays there and I'm just standing by her door pretty much close enough to open the door .

"You can back up you know" I said

"There's traffic" she said

"Then pull back into your driveway . You do know it's a $150 fine right" I said 

"OH shut up" she said 

"OH quit being a cunt" I said and then she pulled out "$150 fine you know" 



So like I said I don't know if it's because I hate people that much or I just don't care .


Ugh ! 


I did look it up and the Google DOES say there's a fine . 


So I'm thinking if she does it again (this is the second time) first time was when I had all my kids going to the school . 

I'm just gonna take a picture or a video and blast her .

 She deserves its to be honest .


Also she wasn't even that pretty ,

She was a fat blonde with glasses and wore ALOT of makeup .


 

✌️ 

Comments