Let me tell you about a couch !

 2o24.o1.21



So .


Let me tell you about this couch that I had by the road for the past 2 months .


We've been calling sence December ,

And 

We have not putted the garbage pail out a couple of times assuming they will take the couch but no .

All they do is add more stickers to the couch .


The couch has 2 stickers now .

One from 4 weeks ago and another from last week because we didn't put the garbage out so now we have 6 extra garbage bags smelling the house up because whomever is supotso get the couch hasn't yet .


I honestly believe that if you want to get payed the 80 bucks an hour START DOING YOUR FUCKING JOB !


or how about quit hiring non English people to do jobs and bring back the English people because honestly they are better then the non English ones !


Kinda curious on how many stickers this couch will get .

Like of I don't put my garbage out again this week will it get another sticker ? 

Or will it actually get picked up ! 


Over all ,

just do your damn job considering the face that we've called 8times about it and no response .



The first sticker 
Before all the snow as you can see 

.

The second sticker added onto a different part of the couch last week 


😠 



Update: 2o24.o1.25

(Thursday)

As I was waking Tina to her bus stop i looked at the couch outside and turns out someone took the stickers off it ? 

Don't know if it was the garbage people yesterday or if someone took them so there bulk items would get picked up ? 

Who knows ,

It's just weird that they go missing after being on the couch for a so long now ! 

Looks like it's just going to sit out there till the garbage people actually do what they are payed to do .


✌️ 

Comments

🐯 Most viewed LAST month 🐼

Never will i buy dvds from amazon again!

2o24 🎊 🍾

Had to cancle my undie subscription because my neighbour's are stealing them

I messed up !

Some thoughts about christmas