Me tooth appointment


Today was a long day.

I went to get my left bottom back tooth checked out to see why its hurting,
hoping they would pull it because it's making me cry
but can't get it pulled
it turns out it's infected and I have to take these nasty pills twice a day.

Its not easy taking them,
I cant swallow pills
I have to mix them in applesauce and man does it taste nasty .

Now I have to wait a week and go back once the swelling goes down to get it pulled.

Honestly,
I should of had my four back teeth pulled a long time ago.
But there still there.

.... .... ....

Alisha , TimeHop four years ago. 
When we lived in the country of Blenheim. 
Still miss that house 
only because it had a big kitchen and big bedrooms. 

Comments

🐯 Most viewed LAST month 🐼

The Tomato's

Raspberry & blackberries

Bonsi seed started 🌳

Seeds sprouted πŸ…

Thursday July 1st 2o21 πŸ¦†

πŸ’­ June 26th 2o21 (Saturday) πŸ’­

The day before Christmas eve