Some thoughts about christmas

 2o23.12.22 



Today was ... 

meh .


Monday is Christmas and honestly it don't even fell like Christmas 


I got a tiny black tree because I got nowhere to put my 7foot white one . 

Catina and me decorated it a while ago & there's only a couple presents under it .


There is a bunch of elfs on the shelf (5) to be exact lingering around the tree also . 

Catina said she don't like them so everytime I go to the store I get one ONLY because she keeps trying to take them and put them away .



Christmas just hasnt felt like Christmas sence 2o15 , 

kinda sucks to be honest .

Wonder if it's because I haven't really spent a Christmas with all my kids at once in years .



πŸŽ„

🦌

One of the elfs 

 πŸ€Ά 

New decoration my dad found for me from timmys :) 

πŸ§‘‍πŸŽ„ 

Islas hat was sticking up after school the other day .
She's holding a present she made at school 

☃️

Nelly ,
She wanted to be a present 

🎁 

Comments