Had to cancle my undie subscription because my neighbour's are stealing them

 2o24.o1.23



Hello 

👋 


Kids didn't go to school today due to the fact that it was freezing rain and busses were canceled .


Tomorrow is garbage day so we shall see whats going on with the couch out front .


Shoveled the sidewalk and attempted to do the front porch off also .

Took all the slush off so if it gets cold it don't turn to ice .




You know what I don't understand .

My neighbour's who live next to me on the left ,

Not the old lady with the flowers the other one .

I never see them and don't know whom they are or anything about them but I have this undies subscription that I had to cancel because I believe that they were stealing them .

At my old place they would arrive monthly and I would get them . 

Now i pay for them and they dont show up ! 

Kinda weird i think .

So yeah . 

Canceled the subscription for them .

Tired of paying for them and them not showing up and also support ain't no help ither .

Emailed them and they asked for proof . 

like how do you do proof for something YOU DIDNT RECEIVE ? 

Ugh !




Anyways some positive news ...

Isla thought Nelly was cold today ,
She putted a blanket on her .

.

Isla wanted Alisha to pull her in the sled 
(The old place & school)


👋 

Comments

🐯 Most viewed LAST month 🐼

The day before Christmas eve

The day i got ripped off

Alisha's hair part 0ne

Just a random thought

A new blog ? 🤔