Had to cancle my undie subscription because my neighbour's are stealing them

 2o24.o1.23



Hello 

πŸ‘‹ 


Kids didn't go to school today due to the fact that it was freezing rain and busses were canceled .


Tomorrow is garbage day so we shall see whats going on with the couch out front .


Shoveled the sidewalk and attempted to do the front porch off also .

Took all the slush off so if it gets cold it don't turn to ice .




You know what I don't understand .

My neighbour's who live next to me on the left ,

Not the old lady with the flowers the other one .

I never see them and don't know whom they are or anything about them but I have this undies subscription that I had to cancel because I believe that they were stealing them .

At my old place they would arrive monthly and I would get them . 

Now i pay for them and they dont show up ! 

Kinda weird i think .

So yeah . 

Canceled the subscription for them .

Tired of paying for them and them not showing up and also support ain't no help ither .

Emailed them and they asked for proof . 

like how do you do proof for something YOU DIDNT RECEIVE ? 

Ugh !




Anyways some positive news ...

Isla thought Nelly was cold today ,
She putted a blanket on her .

.

Isla wanted Alisha to pull her in the sled 
(The old place & school)


πŸ‘‹ 

Comments

🐯 Most viewed LAST month 🐼

Never will i buy dvds from amazon again!

2o24 🎊 🍾

I messed up !

Some thoughts about christmas