I kinda want to start a new blog . Forget about this one because there is ALOT of shit on it I should delete but I've already shared them so ... Don't know if I should . Humm ... .. Turns out I have to go back to the heart specialist and get a stress test done . This shall be interesting because I failed the first one I did last year , I hated running on the treadmill . I don't even like running lmao . What they make you do is you get hooked up to wires , Go on this treadmill that's kinda slanted upwards , They make you do three speeds and you can't stop . It sucks I was hoping not to do that test again ! They are growing bigger 😍🌻 ... This popped up on Facebook today , it was a video off rumble.com so I screenshoted it . I'm sure you can find it on the website , I'm going to screen record the 19 min video after my kids go to bed . It's pretty interesting . Apparently the news media is going to come out publicly about no more masks on the 19t...
Comments
Post a Comment