Alisha's hair part 0ne
June 12th 2021 . When I first started knowing her hair was falling out . I thought it was going to the beach the one day with Terry and his family . But nobody else has what she has. I started looking at older pictures and turns out she had this patch for a little bit before the 12th. 🤔 . My daughter Alisha is losing her hair. (I got pictures) Has been for a month or so now , I've googled it and said something about her immune system or she needs to switch shampoo and it even said being around someone who got the covid shot 😟 I've tried giving her gummies for her immune system and she has been going outside more for the sunlight . Nothing has changed her hair is still falling out . So I switched the hair shampoo to kid friendly and scent free . Her hair is still falling out . Now I don't want to beleive it's because she's around someone who has had the vax so Im making an appointment with her Dr tomarrow . Just have to say that sh...

Comments
Post a Comment